Entech nozzle check valve (non slam check valve) DRV-BN
The DRV-BN nozzle check valve is a large-bore valve designed for compressor and pumping stations from 16 in [400 mm] in diameter and larger.
In this size range, the ENTECH valve line incorporates:
- annular ring design that reduces the weight of the disc to avoid any fatigue phenomena and significantly improve valve response time to pipeline flow changes
- centralized single-coil spring mechanism as the most consistent springforce design, which is stable and responds rapidly to flow variation
- flowspacer that allows the valve to be fully customizable to specific service and installation conditions and easily reconfigurable in case of potential changes of customer plant flow performances over the years.
The DRV-BN design also provides:
- nonslam closure
- metal seating
- fast closing
- spring-loaded disc that allows mounting in any orientation
- low pressure drop
- no scheduled maintenance
- tight shutoff.
- Sizes and ratings
- Size: 16 in [400 mm] and larger
- ANSI/ASME Classes 150–2500
- Face-to-face manufacturers standard
- ANSI/ASME weld-end flanges (other flange-end onfigurations
- Other sizes and pressure classes considered upon request